Monday, November 8, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Disneyland has started to put up their X-mas decor, Starbucks has been using their holiday cups for a week and my sister already sent me her X-mas list. Nothing like a Christmas list on Nov 1 to get you into the holiday mode. I don't even know where I will be this Christmas. I think it's my turn for a local Christmas. Seems so far away, but only 47 shopping days left. I usually do pretty well Christmas shopping thanks to Amazon. Gotta love their wish lists and ease of shipping. If you would like to spring for a Christmas gift for me, loyal reader, then here is a link to what I currently have an eye on.

Last week a Portos Bakery finally opened up in Downey, CA. I say finally because it was something like 14 months behind schedule. It opened only 3 miles from where my parents live. I can foresee many side trips on visits to my parents house.

Speaking of Call of Duty: Black Ops that comes out tomorrow. There is a great commercial with Jimmy Kimmel and the Black Mamba himself, Kobe Bryant.



It's a really funny commercial. Some people have been giving it flack because it adds a lightheartedness to war, but seriously, I play the game for fun. I really don't understand people sometimes. I mean the game is rated M it's not for kids it's for people who can separate reality from fiction. Tomorrow I will be blowin some shit up with my friends for as long as I can keep my eyes open. I am coming for you Trevy, I will stab you in the back and not give a shit about it, then Tea-Bag your corpse.
No fancy schmancy headsets will save you from the Xterror

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh snap!