Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The holiday are here

On a previous blog years ago. I had mentioned the fact that Starbucks releases those damn Christmas cups so early. I think I am beginning to get over that. I like them. They remind me of a happier time. I am a pretty humbled person. I feel that I have been very fortunate growing up. So Christmases around the home as a child really were a time of joy. My parents definitely did a great job of keeping the spirit alive. They did a good job of showing me the importance of helping the less fortunate. I remember one Xmas we gave out sack lunches to the homeless that we had made. That had a very strong influence on me even to this day.

Moving on. You know what bothers me? When people have a heavy step. There is a person here who walks hard. It shakes my computer and desk and chair and inner being. Damn that bugs me.

If you have not seen 127 Hours you must. I keep  seeing more and more commercials and I really want to go see it. I probably will during the TG weekend. Although I will want to avoid the malls like the plague that weekend, so it will have to be a standalone theater.

I am going to go off roading this weekend. Look for a picture sum up of that excursion in the coming weeks. I know you can't stand the excitement.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, next week is the week. Turkey, football and family and turkey. In that order. My mom can really sling a turkey. She makes the best gravy literally in the world. There is nothing like it. I would be as happy as a pig in shit with white turkey meat, gravy, white rice and black beans. Pretty much my TG night.

Ok that is all. Do something for the needy. Not everyone has a good Thanksgiving.

No comments: