Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dos pro uno

It seems I am not the only one who doesn't get lost. This is an excerpt from an online chat with AT&T wireless about an issue I am having.

Brittany : I do sincerely apologize, but I am going to need to connect you with our Data Chat. They specialize in email issues, and have more access to see where the issue is going on. They will be able to see our chat to see what we have already covered. Do you have any other concerns for me this evening, before I transfer you into that chat?

Scott : That is ok Brittany. I am going to have to just give up.

Scott : I will give it a couple days, and try again.

Scott : I am also giong to plug it into iTunes and make sure everything is ok on that end.

Brittany : That will be fine. I do apologize that I was not able to resolve your issue this evening. If you would like to chat back in, our hours are 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday and Saturdays 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Eastern Time. We are closed on Sundays. We will be able to connect you with our Data Chat at that time.

Scott : Ok.

Scott : you have been very helpful

Scott : tried as best as we could

Brittany : Well, thank you. Again, I do apologize, Mr. Menendez. Do you have any additional questions for me this evening?

Scott : Umm.

Scott : Can you explain the final season of Lost to me.

Scott : I just don't get it.

Brittany : I do apologize, but I do not get to watch late night shows. Although, I have American Idol on DVR.

Scott : I am just coming up empty on all fronts today.

No comments: